Rare disease Day Washington DC
Join Rare Disease Legislative Advocates, Global Genes Project and 200+ rare and genetic disease advocates in Washington, DC for numerous activities leading up to World Rare Disease Day 2013.
This year’s event adds a Legislative Conference to educate advocates about the legislative and political process and gives advocates the tools to build relationships with Members of Congress, and work with stakeholders to build coalitions and introduce legislation.
- Palomar Hotel, by Kimpton, located in Dupont Circle, is offering a discounted room rate of $183/night for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Feb. 25-27)
You might also like
18 Patients Exposed to Deadly Disease at Medical Center
Girl fighting rare disease gets big surprise
Freshwater swimmers warned about rare, deadly amoeba
Provinces and territories talk health care — Canada NewsWire
Participating provincial and territorial health ministers discussed the significant challenges they face in providing new drug therapies to treat rare diseases.
Auto-Immune Balance 360
Health and Beauty (Vibrant Life 360)
- Helps with autoimmune imbalances of any kind
- Helps rebuild and rebalance the immune system
- Effective adaptogenic formula
- Contains broad spectrum of minerals, including copper - for iron absorption
- Great for those who cannot use echinacea, goldenseal and Oregon grape root
Cases of Incurable Disease Increasing in the Southwest US
18 People Reportedly Exposed to Incurable Disease in N.C.
Saving Eliza from a deadly rare disease